Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

FFS, Also Called Traditional Indemnity

FFS coverage offers flexibility in exchange for higher out-of-pocket expenses, more paperwork, and higher premiums.

FFS advantages:
• Individual may choose your own doctors and hospitals.
• Individual may visit any specialist without getting permission from a primary care physician.

FFS disadvantages:
• There's typically a deductible (anywhere from $500 to $1,500) before the insurance company starts paying claims, and then doctors are reimbursed about 80 percent of the bill while patient pick up the remaining 20 percent.
• FFS plans pay only for "reasonable and customary" medical expenses. If patient’s doctor charges more than the average for the area, patient will have to pay the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search For More Information

Custom Search
Shop Online from Amazon Products

Page Count